Girls on the Run has meaningful ways for you to join us!
The primary requirement is a passion for our mission. Be a part of a growing movement that is changing the lives of young women all across Los Angeles County.
We are currently seeking help at the 5K! Volunteer this Sunday (May 19th) at the Rose Bowl!
Click the button below to sign up!
Here are a few other volunteer positions we are currently looking to fill:
- Volunteer bookkeeper is needed for a 4-6 hours each month
- Head Coach (lead the program twice per week)
- Assistant Coach (at least once or twice per week)
- Substitute Coach (added flexibility to fill in as needed)
- Serve on the Board of Directors
- Become an Intern
- Can’t commit to 1-2 days a week?
- Become a Community 5K Runner and support the girls!
- We offer amazing, rewarding ways for you to become a part of our community and really make a difference. If you are an energized, dedicated, passionate person who believes in our mission, we would love to engage your talents and find meaningful ways for you to directly and positively impacts the lives of girls.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on opportunities to get involved!