Are you PASSIONATE about strong, healthy girls in our community?
Girls on the Run is growing quickly and has many interesting ways for you to get involved. Be a part of a growing movement that is changing the lives of young women across Los Angeles County.
We need your help! Volunteer for our 5k this Sunday (May 19th) at the Rose Bowl!
Click the button below to sign up!
- Become an Intern
- Sign up as a Head Coach or Assistant Coach
- Join us at the end of each season as a Community Running Buddy (at the season-finale 5k)
- Sign up as an SoleMate/Charity Athlete and fundraise while you enjoy your sport of choice
Other ways to use your talents and interests to help:
- Donate money to support the program
- Start a new team at your school
- Organize and host a fundraiser
- Help with grant research and/or writing
- Provide copywriting expertise
- Help with marketing & PR efforts
- Donate photo copying
- Secure in-kind donations or sponsorships
- Sign up for Volunteer Opportunities
Contact us at megan@gotrlosangeles about how you can use your talents to become more involved with GOTRLA.