Are you PASSIONATE about strong, healthy girls in our community?
Girls on the Run is growing quickly and has many interesting ways for you to get involved. Be a part of a growing movement that is changing the lives of young women across Los Angeles County.
- Intern with us
- Sign up as a Head Coach or Assistant Coach
- Join us at the end of each season as a Community Running Buddy (at the season-finale 5k)
- Sign up as an SoleMate/Charity Athlete and fundraise while you enjoy your sport of choice
- Join our Ambassador Team
- Apply to our Board of Directors: 2014 Board Member Application
Other ways to use your talents and interests to help:
- Donate money to support the program
- Donate items from our Wish List
- Start a new team at your school
- Organize and host a fundraiser
- Help with grant research and/or writing
- Provide copywriting expertise
- Help with marketing & PR efforts
- Donate photo copying
- Secure in-kind donations or sponsorships
- Help plan our 5K activities for the girls
- Help us out on 5K race day!
Contact us at info@gotrlosangeles about how you can use your talents to become more involved with GOTRLA.